Joining the Rock & Ranges Brewing Co-op is simple however it is important you understand the two step process:
Step 1 – Complete the application and pay your membership fee and share capital cost.
Step 2 – Every member of the Co-op has their application ratified by the Co-op board. The board meets monthly and you will be notified when your application is approved.
You’re about to join and become a member of a non-distributing co-op. It’s an incredibly rewarding opportunity and it’s important you know that we, like many before us, are adhering to the internationally recognised 7 principles of a co-op:
1) Voluntary and Open Membership
2) Democratic Member Control
3) Members’ Economic Participation
4) Autonomy and Independence
5) Education, Training and Information
6) Cooperation among Cooperatives
7) Concern for the Community
These principles have formed the Rock & Ranges Brewing Co-op Rules which we recommend you access and read to better understand how our co-op works.
SKU: MBR - Need Help? Contact Us